WebkinzForever♥
Thanks for visiting Webkinz Forever ~ I know yu wanna join. Very Happy click the join button......NOW. o.o and ill give yu a cookie. Very Happy or, sign in and start chatting with our other members. Very Happy or, if yu just wanna check this place out, hit the ' do not display ' button. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WebkinzForever♥
Thanks for visiting Webkinz Forever ~ I know yu wanna join. Very Happy click the join button......NOW. o.o and ill give yu a cookie. Very Happy or, sign in and start chatting with our other members. Very Happy or, if yu just wanna check this place out, hit the ' do not display ' button. Very Happy
WebkinzForever♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WebkinzForever♥

Welcome to Webkinz Forever! Sign in or Join Today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! I am new! =3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey! I am new! =3 Empty Hey! I am new! =3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

mommysboyk

Hi. My name is Hannah. My old account got deleted and my bro gave me his. My user name is my Webkinz name if you wanna add me or trade with me!

I used to be a part of Everything Webkinz but I didn't like that forum very much. Embarassed So I have been on the hunt for a new webkinz forum thats active and i can be devoted to it for a very long time, then stumbled upon here!

Razz Razz I love this site so far; at least what I've seen and the posts I've read. I'm into role-playing and I'll be very active!

~~Hannah~~

2Hey! I am new! =3 Empty Re: Hey! I am new! =3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 am

partyrocker.

partyrocker.
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Webkinz Forever[;

dont be shy to ask questions[;

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum