WebkinzForever♥
Thanks for visiting Webkinz Forever ~ I know yu wanna join. Very Happy click the join button......NOW. o.o and ill give yu a cookie. Very Happy or, sign in and start chatting with our other members. Very Happy or, if yu just wanna check this place out, hit the ' do not display ' button. Very Happy
WebkinzForever♥

Welcome to Webkinz Forever! Sign in or Join Today!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat Box Rule

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chat Box Rule on Tue May 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Gone souping

avatar
Admin
Admin
Members of Webkinz Forever,
Because the chat box is so popular no one will talk in threads. For now i'm removing the chat box.

-Brookie



Last edited by Brookster on Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total


______________________________________
I'm so gangsta i carry a squirt gun

2 Re: Chat Box Rule on Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
Okay, thanks.

When will it be back up? (:

3 Re: Chat Box Rule on Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 am

Gone souping

avatar
Admin
Admin
I think next week ;]]
Thanks for understand


______________________________________
I'm so gangsta i carry a squirt gun

4 Re: Chat Box Rule on Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
Okay thanks.
&& no worries. (;

5 Re: Chat Box Rule on Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 am

All Time Maddi.

avatar
Admin
Admin
OH. so thats what happened to it.
i was lyk. ' okay. not again.. '-_- ' ' but now that i know yu did that, its all good.
great idea.


______________________________________
tired of playing these games .
http://webkinzforever.forumotion.com

6 Re: Chat Box Rule on Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Gone souping

avatar
Admin
Admin
Sorry without telling you D:
And you think it's a good idea? ;DD


______________________________________
I'm so gangsta i carry a squirt gun

7 Re: Chat Box Rule on Thu May 12, 2011 5:11 pm

All Time Maddi.

avatar
Admin
Admin
Brookster wrote:Sorry without telling you D:
And you think it's a good idea? ;DD

its totally fine. don't worrry.(;
yeah, i mean, if it will get people posting in the forums, WHY NAWT? ;D


______________________________________
tired of playing these games .
http://webkinzforever.forumotion.com

8 Re: Chat Box Rule on Fri May 13, 2011 1:19 am

Gone souping

avatar
Admin
Admin
Alright, i knew i should've asked you x/


______________________________________
I'm so gangsta i carry a squirt gun

9 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 1:17 am

Spencer


No, It won't keep people on the forums.
Isn't this site being used in general a good thing?
I'll just quit.
It's like DCTing, and Spencer hates that. -_-


______________________________________
Maddy was here 5/16/2011. :3 ßye
Lexxie was here 5/17/2011. xD

My Life's it's own REGRET

10 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 2:35 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
Spencer;;

The chat box is gone for a good reason. Sorry.
You'll have to wait, till it's back up. Thank you.
Were very sorry, please don't quit.

11 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 3:10 am

Spencer


She still doesn't deserve to be staff, and I didn't say I want to be.
I don't think that's against the rules, or at least not yet.
I'll probably get banned forever anyway for cussing someone out.


______________________________________
Maddy was here 5/16/2011. :3 ßye
Lexxie was here 5/17/2011. xD

My Life's it's own REGRET

12 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 4:52 am

All Time Maddi.

avatar
Admin
Admin
madhatten wrote:She still doesn't deserve to be staff, and I didn't say I want to be.
I don't think that's against the rules, or at least not yet.
I'll probably get banned forever anyway for cussing someone out.

Please be nice, and considerate of other members.(((:
I know yu don't like this idea, but it will only last for a little while. before yu know it the chatbox will be up and running again. im so sorry your so upset about this.
-Maddy.


______________________________________
tired of playing these games .
http://webkinzforever.forumotion.com

13 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 4:52 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
She souldn't be a staff because she made the chat box disapear?
I'm confused.

14 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
-Maddy- wrote:
madhatten wrote:She still doesn't deserve to be staff, and I didn't say I want to be.
I don't think that's against the rules, or at least not yet.
I'll probably get banned forever anyway for cussing someone out.

Please be nice, and considerate of other members.(((:
I know yu don't like this idea, but it will only last for a little while. before yu know it the chatbox will be up and running again. im so sorry your so upset about this.
-Maddy.
Thank you Maddy. (:

15 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 4:54 am

All Time Maddi.

avatar
Admin
Admin
BigTimeLexxie. wrote:
-Maddy- wrote:
madhatten wrote:She still doesn't deserve to be staff, and I didn't say I want to be.
I don't think that's against the rules, or at least not yet.
I'll probably get banned forever anyway for cussing someone out.

Please be nice, and considerate of other members.(((:
I know yu don't like this idea, but it will only last for a little while. before yu know it the chatbox will be up and running again. im so sorry your so upset about this.
-Maddy.
Thank you Maddy. (:

no problem...(:


______________________________________
tired of playing these games .
http://webkinzforever.forumotion.com

16 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 am

Spencer


No, but if I answer that question I'll get banned.

Off topic, but your avatars are too similar.

17 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 7:37 am

partyrocker.

avatar
Admin
Admin
How? ;o

18 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 8:00 am

Spencer


I don't know, but yours is hotter. Hmm, I've already confused you guys before. I'm sure Lexxie remembers that, so embarrassing. o.O


______________________________________
Maddy was here 5/16/2011. :3 ßye
Lexxie was here 5/17/2011. xD

My Life's it's own REGRET

19 Re: Chat Box Rule on Sat May 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Gone souping

avatar
Admin
Admin
This subject of no chat box if over. If you keep bugging a staff member to get it back on quickly we'll punish you.


______________________________________
I'm so gangsta i carry a squirt gun

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum