WebkinzForever♥
Thanks for visiting Webkinz Forever ~ I know yu wanna join. Very Happy click the join button......NOW. o.o and ill give yu a cookie. Very Happy or, sign in and start chatting with our other members. Very Happy or, if yu just wanna check this place out, hit the ' do not display ' button. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WebkinzForever♥
Thanks for visiting Webkinz Forever ~ I know yu wanna join. Very Happy click the join button......NOW. o.o and ill give yu a cookie. Very Happy or, sign in and start chatting with our other members. Very Happy or, if yu just wanna check this place out, hit the ' do not display ' button. Very Happy
WebkinzForever♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WebkinzForever♥

Welcome to Webkinz Forever! Sign in or Join Today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open Mic Section Rules ** Please Read**

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open Mic Section Rules ** Please Read** Empty Open Mic Section Rules ** Please Read** Tue May 17, 2011 7:07 pm

All Time Maddi.

All Time Maddi.
Admin
Admin

1. No Swearing is allowed.
2. Be nice to other members.
3. For the video section, please have all videos approved by a staff member ( unless your a staff member. )
4. No Spamming ( e.g ; hrgurg wihegghu i478tgrh nt4ru )
6. No Posting lyrics in the Music Section. This may count as spam to forumotion people.
7. Nothing inappropriate what so ever. If you do post something that is inappropriate, the thread will be deleted, and you will recieve an infraction.
8. Always listen to staff members.
9. No Fighting, we are suppose to have a great time posting!
10. Follow ALL WF rules.
-Maddy.

https://webkinzforever.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum